So now that we’ve discussed what to expect at your child’s first dental visit, now let’s discuss the dynamics of the parent’s role in helping their child have a dental experience which will continue throughout their life. As always, I must mention how things use to be just to give you a chance to open your mind to the differences between how things were done in the past compared to today. Long ago when a child went to the dentist, their mother or father usually accompanied them into the office and the kid just sat down without any dispute. Now...
- COVID-19 & Dental appointments
- Love your Orthodontist…but now your moving away
- Importance of keeping orthodontic appointments
- Removable retainer vs Fixed or bonded Retainer
- When can I get my braces off?
- Let’s get started… Initial Banding, Bonding or Placement of Braces
- Are baby teeth just as important as adult teeth?
- The Wedding Day Smile, Part II
- The Wedding Day Smile, Part I
- Breaking Down Dental Insurance